Re: valves adjustments

In a message dated 12/28/04 3:35:43 PM Eastern  Standard Time, marc@xxxxxxxxx
writes:
<<It makes a  difference.   Not a lot, but noticeable.   Giving that  level
of care to valve adjustments is not something I'd be willing to pay  my
dealer to do at $75/hr or whatever he's charging these days.  It  is,
however, well worth doing myself.  I've just got to get over  my
reluctance to pull the left side plastic panel.   Maybe I'll  make
that my New Year Resolution.>>

Your dealer mechanic had  better give that level of care. That's why you pay
him $75 to do it. I exert  MORE care to my clients' bikes than my own, and
they only pay me $50 per  hour.

Tom Cutter