Re: Valve Adjustment

In a message dated 12/31/04 1:04:12 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<I'm convinced that these  1150s have a better throttle cable system or
something.  Whenever I do  older bikes, the reading moves around a bit and I
have to average things,  but with the Twin Spark, readings stay very
consistent.     Much quicker to set.

Anyone else noticed this?   I'm curious as  to what the reason might be.   I
don't see how Twin Spark itself  would have this effect.  I have only set one
non-Twin Spark 1150, an  RS.  It wandered a bit too.  My '04 has the flattest
readings I've  ever seen.   It's a Twin Spark RT with the cannister properly
removed.>>

They have better throttle  bodies.

Tom Cutter