Re: R1100RTP relays?

Brian,

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 12:06:32 -0800 Brian <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
<<<  Since the bike (99 R1100RTP) doesn't have 4 way flashers I was
hoping these might help in making that more of a reality.  >>>

The RT-P has four-way flashers.  What you need to activate the flashers
is the lighted 4-way switch which plugs into existing wiring behind the
dashboard (costs around $10 IIRC).  Usually in its place is a switch
which makes the bike go dark... no brake lights or turn signal lights.

I activated my four-ways in this manner.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

Back Home Again In Indiana...

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Displaced In Driveway.jpg]