RE: windshield question

In a message dated 1/12/2005 4:10:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Clive Liddell" <cliddell@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>So I don't think soaking it in a bath tub should cause any harm - but it
>does seem that some chemical substance has caused the problem before the
>bath...   What have the bugs in Florida been eating?

LOL.... ever been to florida?  the bugs eat my yard, the mosquitos eat my blood, the spiders eat anything they can catch,The roaches eat anything left over, and the love bugs don't seem to actually eat anything, they are too busy flying united...and as you know the airlines don't even serve snacks anymore...

I am sure over the years the windshield has been exposed to some chemicals thought I don't wash or wax it much.

paige