Re: BUNNY: Cleveland Cycle World Show

Robert.  Great report.  I don't go to the bike shows for exactly the
reason you describe.  There is usually not enough interesting stuff for
me to justify the trip.  But making a gathering out of it would make it
a fun event.

About your Front drive cage, I have one word for you - Quatro.  Plus
it's German and so qualifies as BMW friendly ;-))

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27