RE: Hi-carb diet

Bob wrote:
> I agree with John Dancoe on the Telelever vs. traditional forks.

No argument from me, but you're talking about street riding.  John's
statement was about a race-prepped bike.  My whole point is that
requirements on the track are completely different, as are the user's
priorities.  There's a reason why you don't see any race teams running
with a telelever setup (licensed from BMW, of course).  If it made them
even slightly faster, you can bet they'd be everywhere.

Eric Renneisen
'94 RS
'88 RT
'71 R75/5