Re: Spark plug socket

Hi Brian,

I noticed Bob's BMW lists replacement tool kits in their catalog. The
complete kits are around $100 (ouch) but they also sell individual
tools. You might want to get at least the spark plug cap puller. They
don't list the spark plug tool, but say they carry all of the
tools...just call for prices.

Here's the link...
http://www.bobsbmw.com/catalog/2003_catalog/Oil-Head_Parts.pdf

The kits and tools are at the bottom of page 9.

Karl
'94 R1100RS