RE: Spark plug socket

In re-reading the original there are some issues I take issue with. strain
gauge. If a torque wrench is off by (X) because of friction then a strain
gauge will be off by the same (X). In a controlled environment a strain
gauge is difficult to use. In a practical environment it is next to
impossible, any none perpendicular pull is error plan and simple.
Gator in Dallas