Re: Octane? Tachron in Water Torture?

In a message dated 2/10/05 9:58:31 AM Eastern  Standard Time,
dr.ben@xxxxxxxxx writes:
<<Anybody use Techron or other  stuff in the Water Torture? Nitro? Preparation
H? Two cups of prune  juice?>>

I run an application of Techron once a  year, just before an oil change. I
have no idea whether it works on carbon, it  is intended as a gum and varnish
cutter for the fuel system. Seems to work, my  injectors still have perfect
spray pattern after 38K  miles.

I have no idea what the "Water Torture" is, but  I'm sure you will drop it on
us after teasing everybody for a few days,  Ben.

Tom Cutter