Re: Need low clip-on bars for R1100S, will swap for high bars

Steve,  Before spending that kind of cash, have you checked out Ricky
bars?  He will make you a custom rig for less than that.  Don't know
for sure that he does an S bike though.  I know he does GS and any
number of others.  Here is his site:

http://www.motomacondo.com/

You might want to check it out.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27