re: Habits

re:  Apparently I'd gotten into the habit of shifting up to 4th on the
R69S at that particular freeway entrance and it carried over when I got
on the R1150RT.  (marc)

Cute story.  Totally believable.

Reminds me of 1985 and my first test ride of a K100RS.  Had it to top
(5th) gear within a city block and a half trying to get it to stop
vibrating and feel like my Airhead.  Then, a couple years later I'd have
to check the tachometer to verify a K75 was actually  still idling at a
stop.  Have hated those bikes ever since.  Long live that boxer feel!

Kent Christensen
Albuquerque