RE: Habits

I would suggest that you reserve judgement until you have ridden one.  If it is well sorted (I know that's a big if) then it should be quite docile until you twist it's tail.  Having extra power when you need it to get you out of trouble is always a good thing. It's not like you're a novice.  I have had 3 bikes that were 130+ hp and I have to tell you that their muscle was quite enjoyable, even though rarely flexed.