Re: Spark plug advice

I agree with Bob Minor.  You do need to change them regularly though.
The plug body is made of cheap steel that rusts up after a year.  So I
changed them every other oil change, and this worked out well.  Never
tried any other plug after switching to the Autolite.  Some swear by
the 4 electrode bosch.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27