Front shock wears faster than rear

Robert Silas wrote:

>I have no idea why the front shock wears out prematurely, and the rear lasts a reasonable time.

I would say its the same reason you have 2 disk brakes on the front.
Remember in your MSF classes about the energy transferring to the front
on a stop.  You've got a lot of weight acting on the front end and it
gets the full brunt of bumps, potholes, etc. during normal riding and
when you stop the weight gets transferred again to the front (and if
there are bumps on the stop you get double the pleasure)  - my 2 cents,
now worth 0.1 cents...and I'm sticking to it!

- --
Brian Diver
PDQ Signs   Everett, WA
www.pdq-signs.com