Dampers

Clive:

Nice to hear that you don't perceive any problems with your shocks.   I feel
that the 1150s, with their new style shock units, are much superior to the
older 1100 units.   I didn't think there was any issue with mine either until
I put my Ohlins on the bike and noticed that the wheels were sticking to the
ground better while the bike was much more comfortable...less harsh in hard
bumps.

Anyway, if you're happy, I guess that's what counts.    Ride on!

- -TB