Branson Daily Update

Presidents,

Less than three weeks and counting.  The tenth annual Blitz To Branson
(`X`) will be held from Thursday, April 14th through Sunday, April 17th
2005.  We're starting the fun early this year, so if you can make it to
Branson on Thursday, plan on being there Thursday.  This year we're
staying at The Barrington (N 36 40.011  W 93 15.153) just downhill from
the Branson Towers.  The Barrington Hotel & Suites' number is
800-760-8866 and Dolly is in charge of reservations.  Be sure to mention
that you are with the Internet BMW Riders for the $35 per night rate.

If you plan to celebrate the tenth annual Blitz To Branson, send your
name and home city and state to me offlist at RWMunday@xxxxxxxx .  Also
let me know if you can attend Thai Bunny and/or the Mickey Gilley lunch.

The time is near.  `X` marks the spot.   >oO;

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

Spending my final days in Indianapolis... where every day is a `Hoosier
Bunny?` day...