RE: BMW Motorcycles featured prominently in Cycle World magazine

> Front cover is a backdrop of silver K1200S...

I can't help but think BMW is trying to kill the boxer (again).

That K1200S is one fine-looking motorcycle (and comes in my favorite shade of
blue). That combined with what sounds like world-class performance stands to
seriously erode my long-time bias towards twins--of any make.

Especially considering that the boxer remains down on power (BMW ought to
bring out a blown ~850), and in terms of styling, the twins these days range
from "What do you expect, it's a GS" (at best) to "What the hell were they
thinking?".

At least I still love the looks of my R11RS!

John D