RE: BMW Motorcycles featured prominently in Cycle World magazine

I kind of think that bringing our a new boxer (1200 hexhead) runs counter to the idea that they're trying to kill it. There are reports of stock R1200's putting out 103 bhp at the rear wheel, so I suggest that you ride one of the new generation before suggesting they're down on power. Apologies if you already have.

Bob