  From: Steve Makohin
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:38 PM
  Subject: Re: BMW Motorcycles featured prominently in Cycle World magazine

  Hello,

  "Robert Silas" <robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  > If it is possible, please send me the publisher's address of the "Cycle
  World"
  > thanks in advance

  Cycle World magazine can be found on the web at www.cycleworld.com where you
  can also find their newsstand and contact info. I got the issue on the stands.
  The June '06 issue has more info about the new RT. From their web site:
    "Totally redesigned, the BMW R1200RT is lighter, more power and better
  handling. But by how much? Contributing Editor Steve Anderson takes the latest
  German sport-tourer for a ride and gave us this CW Riding Impression, "We can
  tell you, too, that the RT is, overall, a spectacular luxury tourer that also
  can do a fair imitation of a sportbike."
  -Steve Makohin
   '01 R1100S/ABS
   Oakville, Ontario, Canada