Re: 2-spark valve cover on 1-spark?

- -----Original Message-----
From: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@xxxxxxxx>
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:55:26 +0200
Subject: 2-spark valve cover on 1-spark?

Will a valve cover from a twin spark 1150 fit a single spark 1100/1150?

I have a 96 R11rt and a new R12GS  and if the ll50 is similiar to the 1100 which i believe it is.. the valve cover will not fit.  the entire barrel is different shaped, much more angular which caries over to the vavle cover, hence the Hexhead designation.

Looks like it you want to look like you got a new 12oo  there is only one solution...spray a can of Money all over your bike and take it in... sounds like justification to me!...