Re: 2001 1100R power loss

I don't think it is the sidestand switch because I didn't get indicator
lights, headlights, or powerlet -- none of which are controlled by the
sidestand switch.  The powerlet isn't controlled by the ignition switch
either.

I recall having read some discussion of a problem like this, but don't
remember any details.

Thanks

Toby