Swap your Mandarin R1100S body panels for my Silver/Mandarin

Hello All,

Okay, call me obsessive. My first R1100S was Mandarin, and I love the color.
A few years later, I connected with a truck and replaced my beloved bike
with another R1100S, but unfortunately, not with the same color.

If you have a Mandarin R1100S and you always wanted the Silver/Mandarin
scheme (a CAD$400 option), or if you just want a change, send me an email
and let's chat. Possibility of cash incentive for the trade.

Only 5 body panels need to be swapped: (1 & 2) Left and right side from nose
to mid-saddle, (3 & 4) Left and right side from mid-saddle to tail, and (5)
Tail around light assembly (not seat cover). The work can be done in about
1/2 hour with the tools located in the under-seat toolkit without the need
for specialized skills.

My '01 R1100S is in "almost new" condition. Yours should be similar. If you
live within a few hours of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I could ride to your
place on a preset date and time to do the swap with you. Otherwise, I ask
that you visit me and we can do the work at my place.

- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada