Rocket City Rally Raffle - Bike Winner

Presidents,

I would like to thank all of you who bought raffle tickets to support the
charities of the BMW Motorcycle Owners Of Alabama.

The drawing was held at the rally Saturday evening and the winner was
Marlin Priest of Birmingham, Alabama.  Another Alabama club member sold
the winning ticket.  Funds in excess of expenses and the motorcycle
purchase will be used to support the Alabama Motorcycle Safety Foundation
and other charities.

With your help, I sold the most pre-rally tickets (330 of 3500 printed)
to do my part to support my state club.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

On Assignment In Columbia, SC