Tallest possible R1100S windscreen? Airhorn shoehorn.

Although the cafe racer posture originally intended for the spiffy
R1100S has its charms, alas I want to sit moderately upright. To that
end, I've gone to high clip-ons raised a further inch and rotated
tankward a few degrees (reduces chance of dislocating right thumb when
canceling turn signals).

Experimenting with home-brew windscreens, I find 24 inches plus a piece
of Saeng edging puts the air blast (but not the rocks and bugs) over
ear level, mostly as desired. At 20 inches at widest, my screen shakes
some but hasn't broken up at speeds to 110 MPH or so (Canada has
suitable stretches for road testing for a bike which accelerates fast).

Anybody try 24 or more inches of plastic (and what width)? Is it
durable at that height? Comments?

For quite a great hoot, I was able to shoehorn a pair of airhorns and
their compressor into the space behind the headlights. A particular
benefit of horns is that they are directional and thus quieter in the
backwards direction. Not for use at night in residential neighborhoods.
Amperage draw seems OK with stock horn relay. Simple. Horns are fast,
pity the horn button is so inaccessible... less so with clip-ons
rotated tankward.

Cheers.
Ben Barkow, Toronto... 39 seasons on Beemer boxers

ON EBAY NOW - I have a write-up for the curious, just ping me.
1984 R80RT/rod, 1998- 5 extra peak ponies in a wider flatter power band,
   much modified 2-into-1 exhaust, CR 9.5, Keihin PJ 34mm oval carbs,
   dual spark, Uni filter, dual-rate springs with cartridge emulators, BT45/S11,
   Saeng fairing

1999 R1100S, 2004- Leo Vince exh, JetHot coatings, Techlusion 1031,
     K&N filter, 24 inch windscreen+Saeng edge