Spark Plugs

Presidents,

I'm taking the Police Bunny Bike (an Oilhead) in for a 42,000 level one
service on Saturday.  I may need new spark plugs.  At present I run the
Autolite 3923 gapped at .31 (or whatever the recommended gap is).  Is
there an equivalent platinum spark plug to the 3923?

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Deep Bunny*

On Assignment In Columbia, SC