Re: Spark Plugs

At 05:30 PM 6/10/2005 -0400, Bruno Valeri wrote:
> [...]

I talked to Rob at length about his failure on the 50cc ride.  Pretty sure it
was the small capacity fuel filter he selected the first time.  It's
throughput
was suspected to be less than the engine needed and he was therefore
running lean a lot of the time.  Sure looked like it when I saw the piston.

Mick
Tucson