Presidential Deli - Columbia/Lexington, SC

Presidents,

Join me and other area Presidents for our every-second Wednesday night
dinner gathering in the Columbia, SC area.  This week we're trying out a
new spot that is a bit more "wife friendly" and a little out of the way.
We will meet Wednesday night at 6:30pm in Lexington, SC at McAlisters
Deli on US378 (5175 Sunset Boulevard at N34 00.294  W81 12.071 next to
the Chrysler Jeep dealer).  McAlisters has a complete deli menu with
sandwiches, salads, spuds and sweet tea which you can see at their
website - www.mcalistersdeli.com .  As an added bonus, Sandy's Gourmet
Ice Cream is just two doors down.

If you can attend or need additional info, please write to me offline at
RWMunday@xxxxxxxx .  We plan to have a Presidential Planning Summit to
decide on a home for our semi-weekly dinners and whether to change the
day from Wednesday and whether to have it more frequently than once every
two weeks.

See you there.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

On Assignment In Columbia, SC