Re: Maintenance schedule

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:37:03 -0400, you wrote:

>Does anyone know of a site that details what has to be done at each service interval ?   The BMW web site apparerently use to give this information but has been pulled down.  I need to know what to do to my 1200GS at 6K service.  I want to do it myself but want to make sure they can't come back and say I didn't maintain it properly.
>
>The owner's manual doesn't give any hints and they actually refer you to the defunct maintenance scheudle..
>
>Thanks for any information  or tips...
>
>Paige

I scanned the the sheet the mechanic uses at 600/6000/12000 miles and
put it on my site at:

http://home.jtan.com/~wayne/r1100r.html

scroll down the page to you see "A scanned image of the BMW
Maintenence Schedule ".  Click on the link.  The file is zipped, it is
safe, no viruses.  The reason it is zipped is because it ~1M in size.

It's in .tif format at 300 DPI, so it will print very nicely on just
about any printer.

I choose .tif because it prints the best of graphic formats.  I'll
look into making it a .gif so it is smaller.

Wayne

Wayne Woodruff
http://www.jtan.com/~wayne
Chalfont, PA