Re: Presidents

Got it, thanks for 'splaining.

I've met B.Jan Hofman - nice enough in person, but I canceled my
Airheads membership over his editorials.

Tell you what, you stick to 'wings at Hooters in Columbia, and I'll
stick to Grilled Chicken & Pesto pizza at Jupiter Pub in Berkeley.
But I do believe we'll wash them both down with similar beverages...
cheers.

- - Andrew, Berkeley