New Garmin City Navigator v7 available

Hello Folks,

Garmin has just released version 7 of City Navigator North America data and
software for Garmin GPSes. Details below, as per Garmin's notice. If anyone
gets this, and can provide a more detailed report on the enhancements to
Canadian data (a particular sore point, thanks to Her Majesty's historic
lack of aggressive activity in this area), please post to the list.

- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada

As per Garmin:

In a continuing effort to provide our customers with complete and accurate
automotive navigation mapping, Garmin is pleased to announce an update to
MapSource City Navigator North America v7 DVD.

Features of MapSource City Navigator North America v7 DVD include:

*** Updated map detail, as provided by our data supplier NAVTEQ, for
freeways,
interstates, national and state highways, local, county and residential
roads
for the entire U.S. Canada and Puerto Rico.
*** Now with verified data for Alaska.
*** Premium detailed maps throughout the U.S.
*** Turn restrictions, speed categories, roundabout guidance and other
navigation features
*** Nearly 6 million updated points of interest - including food and drink,
lodging, entertainment and more
*** Will automatically create point-to-point routes on the PC and compatible
Garmin units.

To view this map data online, please visit the following link:
http://www.garmin.com/cartography/mapSource/citynav.jsp