Re: Newbie

At 01:31 AM 8/26/2005 +0200, Cees De Groot wrote:
>Oh yeah - one pressing issue: if I don't want to plunk down 195 euros
>for an OEM tankbag, what are my options? I'm easily satisfied - the
>cheapo magnetic tankbags I used so far worked just fine, I'm just not
>sure what I can mount on that huge chunk of bodywork I'm looking at
>when I sit on the bike :)

Cees,
   I like the Bagster system.  Tank cover allows you to mount
several different sized bags.  I've made a baseplate that allows
me to use my Multivario bag on all three bikes.  It clips to the
Bagster tank cover system.
www.bagster.com
http://www.bagster.com/en/moto/catalogue-moto.php?id_moto=1245

Mick