Re: Don't buy...

Marc,  Thanks for posting on this.  I haven't lost a bag, but I have
noticed that the button latch on the top center of the bag loosened up
over time.  I have snugged it up once, and will keep an eye on it.  You
need to adjust this button latch bolt so that the center red latch has
some resistance to it when you latch the bag on.  I suspect this is
what let loose and allowed your bag to fall off.  You might check the
other side to confirm this.

I regularly go 250 miles between fill ups.  Max is up over 265 to date.
  I once went ten miles past the zero miles left warning on the display.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27