Re: Brake problems.

I get a nice firm squeeze EVERY time if I give a quick squeeze. Any other suggestions?

Tpcutter@xxxxxxx wrote:
Sounds like you still have air in the system, or there is a loose connection
someplace.

Originally ABSDoug@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I feel I have finally gotten all the air out. Weird thing going on: the brake leaver occasionally would compress almost ALL the way. If you squeezed VERY slowly, same thing. Can't make it happen now, except squeezing slowly makes the leaver compress almost all the way. I think I know what is up, but I want to hear some input... < 2 yr old master cylinder and this all started happening after new fluid. Thanx!

Doug Saylor
PO BOX 4036
Clearwater FL 33758-4036

Heavily medicated for your protection!