From: Robert Silas <robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:37:58 -0400
Subject: Re: R1200GS

As I heard you cannot tap into the R1200GS' electrical circuit at all, it would
mess-up the whole system.  I know nothing closer in this subject but I'd be
careful adding anything else than OME stuff on that bike.  My info came from
reliable source.  I am very much for additional lights, I have it on my RS and I
just put a couple of 4" diameter Bosch on the "K75".
Of course you can add anything connecting directly to the battery, but not into
the ignition circuit.  Don't hold me to it.
Bob Silas