Re: Bike cover for a R1100S? Helmet lock?

Best bike cover for the money is at Wal-Mart  I paid CAN 45.-- for a "C" size (large) for my RS, covers it completely with boxes on.
Bob Silas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Blumgart
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 4:23 PM
  Subject: Bike cover for a R1100S? Helmet lock?

  I imagine most of you house your lovelies in your garage.  But I often
  don't have that option.  Do any of you have experience or
  recommendations regarding outdoor fabric motorcycle covers for a R1100S?
  Thanks.

  Also:  Am I suffering from Male Pattern Blindness ("Honey, where's the
  mustard?"  "It's in the frig."  No, I looked, it's not there" [Rinse,
  repeat] "Here, I told you it was in the refrigerator!"  etc. ) or is
  there no helmet lock on the 1100S?