Re: poly-v-belt

My last one failed (on my third) while engine braking to a little extreme,
and I think the first one went under revving or braking circumstances.  I
made it about 15 miles on the battery.  The 2nd time I was out at the lake
so I took my camper battery and stuck it in my rear topcase to so I could
make it to town.  What is the HES?