Blown main seal. One more data point.

My PO had a blown main seal at 8,000 miles. With no evidence, he
thought it might be due to overfilling. I can't say.

Only 10 weeks left to the Toronto riding season this year.

Cheers.

Ben

Ben Barkow, Toronto... 39 seasons on Beemers, 44 as a biker

1999 R1100S, 2004- Leo Vince exh, JetHot coatings, Techlusion 1031,
   large sticky foam filter, TB balance tube, 26 inch windscreen, air
horns, Diablo Stratas