Butterfly

Paige:

By all means fix this problem.  Unfortunately, it's a common one on Oilheads
with higher miles.   It always seems to be the right side that goes out
first.   Not only is the noise annoying, but it's practically impossible to
synch the bike and get it running smoothly with this condition.

I would just get the whole assembly, but if some sharp guys know how to
repair them, I'm sure the hard part is removing and replacing them, which
isn't that bad.

- -TB