From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of James H. Nazarian, Ph. D.
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:30 AM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ABS

"Seattle Dan" <danweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> asked:

> Have you actually tried locking up a Honda of recent? :)

I think they should all be locked up, but I'm afraid Honda will just keep
making more. 8^P <baadaabing... chuckle, chuckle>

Seriously, yes, after watching a riding acquaintance do it on his recently
purchased VFR, I tried it, and I succeeded. =8^O If one tries hard enough,
one might just find a way to defeat even the best engineered technology.

I've ridden plenty of bikes I didn't like. That's why I didn't buy them.

I'll keep my Beemers, thanks.

BTW... what was your point in asking?

Jim
microdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx