Air horn

It is an authentic Fiamm imitation. About can$25 when it was on sale at
Princess Auto (no cute comments out there you non-Canadians... I
believe "Princess" is a street name in Winnipeg). Princess Auto is/was
reluctant to ship to the US, dunno why.

But here's some non-Canadian content:

On my 1999 R1100S, using two L-brackets and and some hose clamps, I was
easily able to mount the horns to the compressor and the compressor to
the bracket that previously held the lousy stock horn. The bike seems
to have a horn relay and that horn relay, fuse, and remaining circuit
are OK to drive the compressor. Mounting right behind the oil cooler is
a very good place because the cooler filters out the bugs from the
incoming airstream yet is acoustically transparent.

Somebody has a clever "signature" with the line, "I couldn't fix your
brakes so I made your horn louder." Good point... up to a point. Loud
horns save lives on quiet bikes. Air horns are quite a hoot.

Ben
Toronto