Re: ABS

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "John Dancoe" <jdan@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ABS

> Yes, my impression from the various reviews and anecdotes is that the
Honda
> system "feels smoother", and yes, the pulses I felt in BMW ABSII were
among
> the things I didn't particularly care for. That alone was not
justification
> for removing it, but it did contribute to the decision.

The one thing that I have noticed over the years is that you rarely hear
discussion about ABS on Honda boards.
Some have it, some don't. But it is never really a topic for discussion. It
seems to be one of those seamless, transparent things. Owers who have them
don't seem to notice. At least they don't make mentions of it.

For example, you never hear about problems with ABS faults caused by low
battery voltage etc etc. I don't know why that is. Just that I noticed.

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
Gerbing G3 heated glove review
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides/product_evals/gerbing/g3-gloves.htm