Re: R1200S

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <Tpcutter@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: R1200S

> Before you get too  far with that statement, Bruno, you may want to meet
Nate
> Kern. Nate rode his  BMW R1100S Boxer Cup bike to no less than 13
different
> AMA-CCS championship  titles this year, leaving a very large pile of
sweating
> CBR, R1, and GSXR riders  sucking his exhaust.

Oh yeah. No doubt.

For example, I'm convinced that I'd be a lot quicker on the track riding a
Ninja 500 or even an SV650 than my 929.

Controlling open class levels of hp is intimidating from corner entry to
corner exit.

But anyone can go fast in a straight line.

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
CBR 929
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides