RE: New info on R1200S, R1200GS Adventure, K1200GT, F800ST

Wayne, Steve and all,

It seems to me that sanity has prevailed on the R1200S and, should this
simplified ABS system be offered on the RT  I, for one, would probably take
a closer look at or even a test drive on one.   I am sure the bleeding would
also be as easy as pie!

I would need to be convinced of the HOT weather heat management off the oil
cooler to convince me to become serious though...

Regards
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
'96 R850R ~79k.km