Re: Shrieking Starter

Fred,  My brother played around with his starter ('97RS) a bit and
indicated it was straight forward.  He ended up with bad windings or
something and had to replace the starter.  Used a Toyota or something
that was a direct fit and much less expensive (apparently better too!).

If you want the contact info for that starter, let me know and I will
post it for you.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27