RE: Garmin 2720 installation info

Thanks for the responses, on and off list, to my request for help on
installing the Garmin 2720.  We plugged it in, got it to find the satellites,
and no problem from there.  Seems like a nice unit.  I can't believe it was
that easy to install, I guess I just assume that anything that is computerized
and runs off software will take hours to install and not work the first few
times you try.
It really was plug and play, but it would be nice if they explained that in
the owners manual!

Steve Berto
2002 R1150R
Annandale, Va