Anyone...?

I went ahead & finally rigged up a buzzer for my kick-stand... never liked the idea of a switch holding up the show... & I had a bad plug at the wire harness. So now I got a relay that sounds a buzzer when the kickstand is down & power is on. I'd love to able to kill the buzzer when in neutral. Any idea where I can pick up a closed ground when in neutral, open when not...? TIA!

Doug Saylor
PO BOX 4036
Clearwater FL 33758-4036
(Live in South Tampa)
727.831.3111

Heavily medicated for your protection!

Things to live for:

- -alt.binaries.howard-stern

- -iPod shuffle (loaded with Howard Stern)

- -1995 BMW R1100R... >110K, runs great AND is an award winning bike! (Rat Bike @ the 2004 Poverty Riders Rally)