Re: Gearbox noise

In a message dated 6/14/06 9:02:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cdegroot@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I'd be  happy to do so, but I live in the Netherlands - shipping the
gearbox over  Ye Bigge Ponde would probably be prohibitive  :-)>>

Not necessarily. Lots of people ship gearboxes overseas. The cost by  surface
(ship) usually is less than USD $80 each way. The Japanese Airhead guys  must
be wealthier. They use FedEx for $500 each way, on top of the rebuild  cost.

Tom  Cutter
Yardley,  PA
http://www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com