Re: Place to sell an R1100RT?

www.craigslist.com
Its where I have purchased more than one motorcycle and car.

Joshua J. Fielek wrote:
> Hey folks --
>
> Due to a financial pinch, I have to part with my R1100RT. It's in
> Charlottesville, VA, and needs the transmission repairs cited in the
> online bulletin that I can't seem to find right now. It also need a new
> right mirror after an asphalt failure cracked the glass. Mileage is about
> 40K.
>
> The Bike values at $6385 retial according to kbb.com, $4650 trade-in. I
> figure $4K is a fair figure considering the necessary repairs. Am I out of
> like?
>
> Next queation -- does anyone know the best route to sell the vehicle? The
> list? Ebay? Newspaper.
>
> i know it's a crummy time of year to sell, but i can't wait until spring.
>
> Thanks,

- --
William (Bill) Moss
billmoss@xxxxxxx
NY (USA)
  Those who will not reason,
  are bigots,
  those who cannot,
  are fools,
  and those who dare not,
  are slaves.
by Lord Byron
  God grants liberty only to those who love it,
  and are always ready to guard and defend it.
by Daniel Webster
  Justice will not be served until those who are
  unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
by Benjamin Franklin