95 R1100 R Aeroflow Experiences?

Does anyone have any experience with the Aeroflow "half fairing" and
"aeroguards"? While I am looking at buying a hannigan fairing, the cost
($1600 v/s

Does anyone have any experience with the Aeroflow "half fairing" and
"AeroGuards" on a 95-97 Roadster? I am concearned with the effects on noise,
mileage, high speed stability and durability. I had been leaning toward
buying a Hannigan ST for the bike, however there's quite a bit of difference
between $530 and $1500 for the Hannigan. Any insights would be helpful.

Regards,

Will3hawks

4
- --
Sent from the BMW Oilheads mailing list archive at Nabble.com.