Hannigan Fairings

I am considering the addition of a Hannigan Fairing to My 95 R 1100 RA. As
the cost of a new one is not an incondierable sum, I thought about looking
for a used one. I am NOT blessed with fabrication skills or facilities. What
should one pay for a used Hannigan ST and can I get mounting kits and the
electrical plug assuming that the bike it comes from is different from mine,
OR...would the search for the right parts amount to a world class pain in
the ass.

Many thanks for any input!

Regards,

Will
- --
Sent from the BMW Oilheads mailing list archive at Nabble.com.